I had this really bad my senior year of high school. I slept so little sometimes I wonder how I even functioned. I took on way too much that year, and got stressed out.
I also got it really bad when I was pregnant with Hailey, and we weren't sure if Chris was going to have a job. Then he got a job with Zion's Bank, and poof, my insomnia was gone.
But now..why? I am not pregnant (never again, please), am not super stressed, so what is it?
Anyways. Weird.
Reasons Why I am an Insomniac
1. I ran out of face wash recently, and went to go buy some more, and they were all out of my favorite kind. Could that be why? Nope. I found a new kind and like it even more.
2. Hailey is pretty crazy and cranky right now. Oh wait. She has an older sister who broke me into the crazy and cranky girl mode of life.
3. My yard looks like crap. And for those of you who know me well, this could really stress me out. But, last year the backyard looked like crap, and we fixed it up, now it's the front yard. I didn't lose any sleep over it last year, though.
Hopefully I don't turn into a zombie.
Usually my bedtime is 10. (no, I am not a 90 year old) So this is late for me. Please get tired soon. At least I am not running tomorrow morning. And since I can't post without a picture:
She is such a sweetie. She had an awesome first day of school. She told me that she is a big girl and least a dozen times. And she is, and it kind of makes me sad.
Oh yeah, and I want this.
Isn't it beautiful?

No comments:
Post a Comment