I love your blog and your cute decorating ideas. Please keep them coming. I just did a project I will post about it. Check it out. It was a lot of work. But, am so glad I finished it. It only cost me like $10 bucks was all. Our only craft store is Michaels.
I think it looks great! All your pictures are great!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and your cute decorating ideas. Please keep them coming. I just did a project I will post about it. Check it out. It was a lot of work. But, am so glad I finished it. It only cost me like $10 bucks was all. Our only craft store is Michaels.
ReplyDeleteAnother question for you. Where do yuo get your white frames? ikea? would you mind posting where you find your cute stuff. You inspire me.
ReplyDeleteLike it? LOVE IT!!! You need to help me re do my blog...okay? Okay! :) Love you!
ReplyDeletewhat reunion you going too? Oh I hate missing out on fun things....
ReplyDelete