Tuesday, March 27

3.27.12

Life has been good around here lately. Nothing earth shattering, but lots of fun everyday stuff. We have just been hanging out.
 Literally. This girl has no bum to keep her pants up.
And she has developed an underbite when she smiles.
Chris got a motorcycle. Which the kids are thrilled about.

My favorite man in the whole world, celebrated a birthday.

He is so sweet. He gave me these:

 Because I celebrated my birthday. My 29th birthday. It is going to be the best year ever, I just know it.
And the girls have loved trying out new hairdos. We did these for Valentines.


I love the simple things in life. I know these are what I am going to look back on as the kids get older, and miss those events. I just realized I didn't put one picture of Big Brother, so here are a couple of him!
Here he is showing his Ben Franklin poster. He read a book about him and had to do a report.
And with some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment