Friday, May 27

Let Summer Begin

I am so happy the kids are out for the summer. They are still at the ages where they play together so well, and they have a blast all summer long. With Littlest Sister coming along soon we won't be going on a lot of vacations, but plan to do a lot of daycations and go fishing and all that fun stuff.
Summer here we come!








1 comment:

  1. Forgive me, I have not visited your blog for a while - but oh my gosh...

    First, I CAN NOT EVEN BELIEVE BRADEN GOT BAPTIZED! How do you have an 8 year old?

    Second, Bless your soul for going on a vacay with all your kids AND your adorable pregnant self! You are a saint!

    Third, Your kids are so adorable and I cant wait to see how cute the 4th is!!!

    Love ya, Kee! :)

    ReplyDelete