Any ideas what to do? We need him to stay down there, there isn't any other option, but I hate to think that he is scared to death down there. We tried putting a fan down there to block the noise and thought that was working, too, but I found him playing with his Knex at 6:30 this morning on the bathroom floor.
And then Little Sister woke up this morning throwing up. I really REALLY hate dealing with puke. Especially when I am sick myself. I was determined to be bugged for the rest of the day, but then she fell asleep on the couch looking so cute.
And then Little Sister woke up this morning throwing up. I really REALLY hate dealing with puke. Especially when I am sick myself. I was determined to be bugged for the rest of the day, but then she fell asleep on the couch looking so cute.
And it makes it hard to be bugged with such a cutie. She looks so peaceful and not sick. And this afternoon was much better. She fell asleep a couple more times, her fever broke, and she is happy now.
All is well.

We found a noise machine on amazon for $20 and it works wonders. It puts Rog and I to sleep. Don't know if that will help ...poor guy :(.
ReplyDelete