
Braden lost a tooth yesterday at school. We have been working on that tooth forever. He said that he has been wiggling it a lot lately, and it just came out! "It didn't even bleed!" He kind of sounding like he wished it did, though. It probably would have made him feel pretty cool in front of the ladies.
Do you see the tooth behind the tooth he lost?

Well it is a mesioden, an extra tooth. And yes, (lucky us) we get to go and get it removed next week. He has had it for about a year now, and like a typical boy, he thinks it's pretty cool. He tells people it is his shark tooth.
He is pretty nervous about getting it removed, but since the Tooth Fairy gives extra money for cool teeth, he is pretty excited.
Hi Keely! I found your blog from Bianca's! Anyway, I thought I would leave you a commment. I saw that you are doing the 365 challange...So am I! I am sure I will peak back from time to time to get some inspirtation :)
ReplyDeleteKeep in touch!
Erin