"I urge you to examine your life. Determine where you are and what you need to do to be the kind of person you want to be. Create inspiring, noble, and righteous goals that fire your imagination and create excitement in your heart. And then keep your eye on them. Work consistently towards achieving them."
Joseph B. Wirthlin
Joseph B. Wirthlin
I have been thinking about goals that I have, I guess like everyone is lately, and this quote really hit me. I especially love "fire your imagination and create excitement in your heart".
Maybe I am nerdy, but the main goal I have for this year is to run a half marathon. It does make me excited, and I think it would be cool to get that marked off my bucket list. Chris made fun of me because I took a picture of my running shoes, but I love my shoes. It is one of the biggest changes I made in my life last year.
Keely - I have missed your blog. I'm glad you're back. I think you should get pregnant this year, too. Then all of our kids can be friends. I want to run a half marathon one of these days, but may wait until I'm done having kids. I am going to run Peach Days again though - that was so fun. Travis and I keep saying we need to get together with you guys and play games again.
ReplyDelete