Friday, July 23

Trying Manual

I have been thinking for quite a while about trying to shoot in manual, but have had a hard time understanding how ISO, shutter speed, and f-stop work together. I found a great article about f-stop, and decided to give it a try. I got better, but I think I will take a class or something.
Anyways, I really just wanted to post some pictures of Little Sister. She is a very patient model for me, she doesn't mind if I follow her around all day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And I know this last one is way overexposed, but I love it!
Photobucket
(P.S. I know my kid shouldn't be in the road, this was after I told her to get out, and she was thinking about obeying. I ended up have to get up and get her out. Good thing we live on a very quiet street.)
So, those are in order of how I took them, I feel like I am getting better. I guess it just takes a lot of practice. I bet my kids are going to get really sick of me this weekend. Hee, hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment