Tuesday, May 25

{5.25.10}

Here is the most expensive picture I have ever taken: Photobucket
I know what you are thinking-"What is so special about this picture?" Here is the story.
Chris' sister Karen was taking us into the city. It was taking awhile, it was fairly backed up. We were stopped, I got bored, saw this, took off my seatbelt, and took a picture. Half a block up ahead a cop saw me take of my seatbelt, pulled us over and gave me a $130 seatbelt ticket. And the biggest thing was, we weren't even moving. In any direction, or the cars around us. Seriously, what was going to hit into me? I know they have to abide by the rules, but the man wouldn't even hear any of it. It would be a really cool story, if the picture was gorgeous, but quite frankly, it just okay. It really isn't a picture of anything. So here is a warning if you ever go to NYC: don't ever take you seatbelt off in a moving (or nonmoving) vehicle for any reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment